After much deliberation and thought that spanned several hours, I have made my final decision.
My nomination for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award is Beija-flor Cigano. I always have a special place in my heart for poetry and this is no different. I may speak Spanish and German and not a hint of Portuguese but that doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy the poems all the more. Poems were meant to be read out loud and sometimes it doesn’t really matter if we know the exact translation of what we are saying. The foreign words slip off my tongue and I find myself drooling over syllables that I have never pronounced before. Basically, I love listening to myself speak nonsense out loud in front of a computer screen while knowing that someone in the world can (hopefully) understand my awful syntax and realize the broken beauty that I spew forth.
The rules are as follows:
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank your nominator (is it too much to ask for a poem?…probably)
3) List 7 facts about yourself
4) Nominate another blog that you think is deserving of such an award
5) Post these rules so the nominated blog and other people know what they are